LevelUps series with Innovative 3 Level Technology is a true on-line double conversion, three-phase UPS system that provides one of the highest level energy efficiencies in the industry.
Highlights of the LevelUps Series 10 – 1000 kVA include:
• Ultra High Energy Effiency
• Full Rated Power Factor kW=kVA
- Less energy consumption to supply the loads thanks to high efficiency up to 96%.
- Reduced energy loss.
- Reduced electricity usage and air conditioning requirements.
- Reduction in operating cost of UPS.
- IGBT based power factor correction technology provides input power factor close to 1 (≥ 0,99). The high input power leads to reduced electricity pay-out, minimizes cable, switchboard, fuse and generator requirements, thus reducing investment cost.
- Low input current total harmonic distortion (THDi) less than 3% helps to avoid the disturbance and expensive harmonic filters.
- Small footprint and easy maintenance.
- Output power factor of 1 (kVA=kW) rate provides up to 25% more active power than a traditional UPS.
- Suitable for modern power supply application with unit or capacitive power factor (e.g. new servers generation).
- No reduction in active power from 0,9 leading to 0,9 lagging.
- Parallel configuration up to 8 units per redundancy (N+1) and power increase.
- Loop connection helps the UPS system to continue the operation when the connection cable is inturrupted.
- Dual Input
- Common Battery
- Backfeed Protection
- Cold Start (Optional)
- Advanced Battery Management
- Short Circuit and Overload Protection
- Parallel Ready
- Redundant Power Supply
- Power Walk-in for Progressive Rectifier Start-up when the
- Mains is Restored.
- Battery Temperature Sensor
- Static and Manual Bypass Operation
- 500 Real Time Event Log with Detailed Parameters
- User Friendly Multilingual 320×240 Graphic Display Provides
- Operation Information
- Monitoring and Shutdown Software
- RS232 Serial and RS485 Ports
- Modbus RTU (Optional)
- 2 Communication Slots
- Remote Emergency Power Off (Optional)
- Remote Display Panel (Optional)
- Dry Contact (Optional)
- SNMP (Optional)
- ProfiBUS (Optional)
- Temperature sensor for external battery cabinets for extended runtimes.
- External battery cabinets for different sizes of batteries to provide extended runtimes.
- Different sizes of 10-40kVA cabinets for larger capacity of internal batteries when long autonomy times are required.
- 3/1 Phase version is available for 10-30kVA power ratings Frequency converter mode.
- Isolation transformers to vary neutral connectivity in the event of separate power sources or for galvanic isolation between input and output.
- Compatible version with EN 50171 for supplying power to emergency lighting systems.
Makelsan products provide clean and uninterruptible power protection for all critical business applications from IT to Medical, Telecom and Industrial Applications.
- DATA CENTER
MakNET SNMP Card
Note: This products are also available on request everywhere in Nigeria